- Access to totalhash may be logged and monitored for support and performance monitoring reasons. We may collect information about client IP addresses, web browser user agent identifiers and other tokens that client software may provide upon accessing this service.
- Access to totalhash is free for non-commercial use. Non-commercial means not primarily intended for or directed towards commercial advantage or monetary compensation.
- All access and submissions to the totalhash public submission interface are considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Team Cymru reserves the right to use and make derivative works of any materials received through the public interface.
- Team Cymru reserves the right to copy, distribute and disclose any submitted materials via the public interface within Team Cymru and to Team Cymru partners.
- All access and submissions to the totalhash API interface are considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Team Cymru reserves the right to use and make derivative works of any materials received through the API interface.
- Team Cymru reserves the right to copy, distribute and disclose any submitted materials via the API interface within Team Cymru and to Team Cymru partners.
TotalHash maintains an email list, powered by a third party email
marketing company. We use this email list to communicate with users like
you. You may opt-out at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” in the emails
we send, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
By providing us with your email address, you are agreeing that
totalhash.com may send you the following:
- Promotional information. For example, information about new services,
product/service updates, discounts on products and services, as well as
surveys to help us learn more about how we can improve TotalHash.
- To send you System Alert Messages. For example, we may let you know
about temporary or permanent changes to our services, like planned
outages, new features, version updates, releases, abuse warnings, and
changes to our TOS.
- To provide customer support including technical support with our
site’s features, products, services and account support.
- To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose
(or “opt in”) to receive. You can stop receiving our promotional emails
by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
Sometimes things don’t go as planned. We are happy to help you with our website and API. If you need assistance, please fill out our support request form and someone will get back with you as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide tech support on products other than our website and API.